Our contact details
Our website address is: https://e-verveenergy.co.uk.
0800 083 0413
What type of information we have
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Name, phone and/or contact details.
- Information about individuals acting as sole traders, employees, partners and company directors where they are individually identifiable which may constitute personal data.
- Vehicle registration confirmations.
- Photographic identification of installations.
How we get the information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To submit an enquiry for business services.
- To fulfil our duties and obligations as an employer.
- To assess eligibility for government grant funding initiatives.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent which you are able to remove at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legal obligation.
What we do with the information we have
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- Comply with our duties and obligations as an employer
- Process enquiries, communicate and provide accurate quotations
- To meet grant funding conditions and evidence eligibility as an authorised installer on behalf of the customer
Were grant funding applies data will be shared with the Office of Low Emission Vehicles who safeguard and process information in accordance with data protection legislation.
How we store your information
Your information is securely stored within a company G-suite database which is administered via e-verve energy:
- We keep customer contact details and evidence of grant authorised installations for 3 years.
- We will then dispose your information by permanently deleting your details from the database.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
You can also complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office
(ICO) if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Wycliffe House, Water Lane
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113