EV Charger Installations Cumbria
E-Verve Energy has over 20 years’ experience in the electrical sector and provides electric vehicle charging solutions including the installation of EV chargers Cumbria and its surrounding areas. Our team is passionate about carbon reduction and the crucial role sustainable transport and electric vehicles has in ensuring a cleaner, greener future. Our EV Experts are on hand to support the transition to electric vehicles by ensuring quality EV charging solutions are available.
How can we help?
The UK is facing big challenges to reduce carbon pollution levels with sustainable transport models being crucial to achieve targets. We want to support the transition to electric vehicles by ensuring quality EV charging solutions are available.
E-Verve is fully Industry and Manufacturer accredited. We also hold an accreditation with the Governments Office for Low Emission Vehicles (OLEV). This allows our OLEV accredited installers to access funding on customers behalf under the (OLEV) grant scheme to reduce the cost of EV charger installation. Our team of EV Experts can install a range of EV charge points, from a 3kw single domestic point to a 50w commercial rapid charge and are:
- Qualified electrical engineers
- NIC & EIC approved
- MSC approved installer
- NAPIT member
- UK manufactured EV points
- OLEV approved
OLEV Grant funding
The OLEV grant scheme offers grant opportunities in the following areas:
- Electric Vehicle Home Charge Scheme: The Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme (EVHS) provides grant funding towards the cost of installing EV chargepoints domestically up to a maximum contribution of 75% or £350.
- Workplace Charging Scheme: The Workplace charging Scheme (WCS) provides support to eligible businesses, charities and public sector organisations towards the up-front costs of purchasing and installing EV charge points, up to a maximum of £14k
- On-street Residential Charge point Scheme: The On-Street Residential Chargepoint Scheme (ORCS) provides Local Authorities with grant funding for the installation of on-street residential chargepoints up to 75% of the gross cost.
Our EV charger installers provide Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure (EVCI) and the installation of home and commercial use EV chargers, Cumbria: Allerdale, Aspatria, Cockermouth, Keswick, Maryport, Wigton, Workington, Barrow, Barrow-in-Furness, Dalton-in-Furness, Carlisle, Longton, Brampton, Copeland, Cleator Moor, Egremont, Millom, Whitehaven, Eden, Alston, Appleby-in-Westmorland, Kirkby Stephen, Penrith, South Lakeland
Get in touch
If you are interested in the installation of EV chargers, Cumbria get in touch with our team on 0800 083 0413 or email us at email@example.com. Alternatively, you can get in touch via our website https://e-verveenergy.co.uk
You can also keep up to date with all the latest EV news and EV charging info by subscribing to our newsletter.
EV chargers Cumbria: Allerdale, Aspatria, Cockermouth, Keswick, Maryport, Wigton, Workington, Barrow, Barrow-in-Furness, Dalton-in-Furness, Carlisle, Longton, Brampton, Copeland, Cleator Moor, Egremont, Millom, Whitehaven, Eden, Alston, Appleby-in-Westmorland, Kirkby Stephen, Penrith, South Lakeland